Works with the ODROID-C2 / C1+. This is not compatible with the original ODROID-C1.
The HiFi Shield Plus provides both stereo RCA connectors to connect to external amplifiers and other audio equipment. Via TI's high-end PCM5242 DAC chip(known as Burr-Brown), it supports 16, 24, 32 bit audio formats with minimal THD+N ratio (0.002%) and ideal dynamics (114dB+), plus amazing sampling rates of 384kHz
One dedicated S/PDIF interface supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution via Optical (Toslink) output.
Using the I2S expansion port on the C2 / C1+, we save a USB port and allow the user to select their audio playback system of choice, such as Volumio, Debian(DietPi) for HiFi audio playback.
Functional introduction :
1. Volume control via I2C interface is great feature to keep the great audio quality with various audio output volume.
2. The output ports include gold-plated stereo RCA terminals
3. An ultra-low noise dropout regulator is populated for the power supply, significantly reducing power supply noise and greatly increasing the signal to noise ratio.
4. The I2S interface allows for direct decoding of the digital input to analog output using master clock synchronization.
5. The PCB surface is comprised of gold-plating on top of 2 oz. of copper, ensuring signal continuity and reducing signal reflection and refraction.
6. Balanced(differential signal) audio output soldering pads are available.
7. The dedicated S/PDIF interface is newly added which supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution via new Optical (Toslink) output.
HiFi Shield 2
- Brand: Hardkernel
- Product Code: HKHIFIS2
- Availability: Delivered in 1-3 Weeks